- 8 oz pasta, preferably Fettuccine (for gluten free, use gluten free brown rice fettuccine)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Cook pasta al dente, drain, set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet on high heat. Add sliced zucchini, sprinkle with salt, and cook for about 1 or 2 minutes,flipping a couple of times. Zucchini should not get too soft. Remove zucchini from the skillet to the plate.
- Add soy sauce, honey, chicken stock, and red curry paste, to the same empty skillet. Heat up and mix everything to combine. Add chopped green onions to the sauce, and mix. Then, immediately, remove from heat.
- Add the cooked fettuccine to the skillet with the sauce and stir to coat. Add cooked zucchini, mix. Top with toasted sesame seeds.